حيث دخل حيز التنفيذ اعتبارا من 12/9/2023
ارجو ان تكونوا قد استفدتم من بعض المعلومات المدرجة
منتدى الشنطي
سيغلق هذا المنتدى بسبب قانون الجرائم الاردني
حيث دخل حيز التنفيذ اعتبارا من 12/9/2023
ارجو ان تكونوا قد استفدتم من بعض المعلومات المدرجة

منتدى الشنطي

ابراهيم محمد نمر يوسف يحيى الاغا الشنطي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  الأحداثالأحداث  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

kids can do anything

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

عدد المساهمات : 69619
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2013
العمر : 77
الموقع : الاردن

kids can do anything Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: kids can do anything    kids can do anything Emptyالجمعة 05 مايو 2017, 8:53 am

Kids are lovable, aren’t they? Yes of course. Couples dream about having babies sooner or later in their lives. After all raising your own children is a different experience that everyone wants to go through. But wait! Have you ever thought about the cons of raising a child?
Here follows some experiences of parents that they had to go through while raising their children. Just have a look:
1. Let’s have some fun bro!
Have you ever come across something like this ever? Yes it can be called as being a partner in crime! These two twin kids are busy with their naughtiest doings. You can see how one is trying and helping the other one to get out of the door
 kids can do anything 1-2

2. Go and hide behind your mom!

Have you ever imagined taking out your kid for shopping? Well, then this experience is for you. This kid was super excited to play hide & seek in the shopping complex and this is what he did. This left his mother in utter despair!
 kids can do anything 2-2
3. Come let’s rearrange!

Think about the parents who took this cute kid for shopping. And look at him; he seems to be the busiest person in this world. He went on throwing away all the cloths from their place, as if he was too busy arranging them properly!
 kids can do anything 3-2
4. I did what I liked with this Apple!

Dad was working on his Apple computer and while he got busy with a phone call, the kid did this scribbling on his computer. Now you can well imagine what had the father felt like after coming back to his computer.
 kids can do anything 4-2
5. I share my Doggy’s food!

Elena couldn’t stop herself from getting angry when she saw this. She found that the kid was crawling towards the bowl where she gives food to her dog. As the child reaches the bowl it suddenly immersed its face in it, as if it wants some share of the doggy’s food!
 kids can do anything 5-2
6. Let’s have some party till mummy wakes up!

Children have better time when they are with their siblings. And their party time can be troublesome for you. Here’s an example of two siblings who stealthily entered the kitchen and made a mess of the cupboards when the parents were sleeping.
 kids can do anything 6-2
7. I am tired mummy!

Look who’s here! It clearly shows that he had really a great fun time with all those colors. It was a nice painting time and now the kid super tired after the hardships! And now it’s time for the parents to get tired cleaning up all the mess.
 kids can do anything 7-2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shanti.jordanforum.net
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: kids can do anything    kids can do anything Emptyالجمعة 05 مايو 2017, 8:56 am

8. Look mummy, I have painted myself!

Kids love to paint anything and everything. Whether it is a paper or wall, whatever it is, doesn’t mind, they go on painting with love. But, what about painting their faces? Yes, that’s something parents won’t like. Isn’t it?
 kids can do anything 8-2
9. Who did this?

This is something you must have asked your child millions of times and have got that innocent face as the answer. Well, this little devil in the picture has broken the LED television and look at him, he is standing there as if he doesn’t even know who has done this.
 kids can do anything 9-2
10. We have got so many ribbons, yippy!

Though now-a-days we rarely get to see these types of cassettes, but some do still have them in their home. These kids are seen pretty busy in unwinding the ribbons from the cassettes and they seem to be really happy doing so. But you can guess that the parents won’t be much happy to see this!
 kids can do anything 10-2
11. Love you mom and dad!

No matter what, child’s love for their parents is unconditional. And they make some gestures from time to time that show how much they love their parents. But, what if you get to see those symbols of showing love on your brand new car? That won’t be that pleasant. Isn’t it?
 kids can do anything 11-2
12. Please daddy, leave me at home!

If you have kids you might have faced this situation. This man wants to take his child out for some strolling in the park, and the child is literally desperate to be at home. What else you can do other than staring at these tantrums of your child!
 kids can do anything 12-2
13. Is that your own room?

The dad was out early morning for his job and the mother thought it to be a good idea to go out for some grocery items. She left the kid with her toys in the room for a good half an hour. And when she came back, this was what the room looked like!
 kids can do anything 13-2
14. What about my food?

The first time your child starts writing letters they will definitely do things that will make you feel hilarious. Well, here’s an instance like that. This mom just couldn’t imagine her son to write her a letter asking for his food! That’s interesting, isn’t it?
 kids can do anything 14-1
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: kids can do anything    kids can do anything Emptyالجمعة 05 مايو 2017, 9:01 am

15. Please wipe off the color from my eyes mom!

After seeing this picture, I am pretty sure that you won’t leave your child alone in the room anymore. Just look at him, what he has done to his face and the room. I can’t even distinguish the baby among all the things!
 kids can do anything 15-1
16. Mummy, it sticky!

Parents stood petrified when they saw their children with all those glue on their face and especially on their eyes. One was even unable to open his eyes because of the glue. So next time you go out, don’t dare to keep glue in front of your kids.
 kids can do anything 16-1
17. Dad, just get me out of it!

Well, won’t the parents be in utter shock after watching this scenario? Don’t know how he got in to it! But you can well imagine the pain that he is in now and utterly wanting to get it out of his head.
 kids can do anything 17-1
18. It’s time to get clicked!

It seems from the picture that there is no better place on Earth than on the father’s face to stand up on! It seems that he is utterly amused to stand on his dad’s face. But, the dad can really feel the pain.
 kids can do anything 18-1

\
19. We are innocent mummy!

Look at these little naughty kids that are standing right there making innocent faces as if nothing has happened. They spilled the dogs’ food all over the floor while playing and now they are going to blame the dog for the crime they did!
 kids can do anything 19-1
20. Take this daddy. I have done this for you!

Children love to unassembled all the toys and things that they get. But, what if it is your cell phone! Yes, this kid has broken this mobile phone in two halves and now this naughty little girl is presenting it to her dad. “Are you happy daddy?”
 kids can do anything 20-1
21. I was practicing my handwriting!

While working on your laptop if you get a phone and you need to get out of your place, do remember to shut the laptop down. Otherwise, you might experience something like this. Thank god that the kid atleast hasn’t broken it down.
 kids can do anything 21
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: kids can do anything    kids can do anything Emptyالجمعة 05 مايو 2017, 9:05 am

22. Look mummy what I have done to the TV!

Here’s another instance of children that love to paint. This child has tried out his painting now on the TV and he definitely feels that the white colored TV looks much better than the black one. One can easily imagine the reaction of the parents now!
 kids can do anything 22
23. Get me my Prize!

Is the Christmas approaching soon? Are these snowflakes? No, these are cottons that these naughty children have taken out from the pillows. What a great game it is indeed! But, if you are in place of the parents of these children, you are sure to get annoyed!
 kids can do anything 23
24. Just tried painting something colorful – You must be wondering what this little boy must have done. Well, he has painted this white sofa with his crayons. As if he has got a big white canvas to play there with his colors. So, don’t blame him, blame the color of the sofa!
 kids can do anything 24
25. Mom I love peanut butter!

When life gives you peanut butter, this is what you are supposed to do! This little kid didn’t only eat from the jar but also painted the cupboards and the floor of the kitchen with the peanut butter. The mom must be wondering, is it really a kitchen or a dirt store room!
 kids can do anything 25
26. I won’t spare you kitty!

You can either shout or else beg before him to atleast spare this poor creature from his arms. Parents even sometimes feel helpless when child does things like this. If you have a kid, make it stay away from your kitty, otherwise you might face the same!
 kids can do anything 26
27. Let me take my snacks!
Ask your child not to do something, and he will definitely do that specific thing. Well, this child seems to be one among them. He seems to be stealthy enough to open the door of the fridge and get hold of some snacks that he loves. But, oh ho, it seems he has increased the work of mummy!
 kids can do anything 27
28. I feel it’s a safe place!

I think we keep our books in the bookshelf, but this child seems to have some other concept. He feels that commode is the best place to keep all his books and copies. The parents can easily faint after watching this!
 kids can do anything 28

kids can do anything
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» kids style

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الشنطي :: الحياة الاسريه والامومة والطفولة :: موسوعة شاملة لمشاكل الاطفال وحلولها-
انتقل الى: