حيث دخل حيز التنفيذ اعتبارا من 12/9/2023
ارجو ان تكونوا قد استفدتم من بعض المعلومات المدرجة
منتدى الشنطي
سيغلق هذا المنتدى بسبب قانون الجرائم الاردني
حيث دخل حيز التنفيذ اعتبارا من 12/9/2023
ارجو ان تكونوا قد استفدتم من بعض المعلومات المدرجة

منتدى الشنطي

ابراهيم محمد نمر يوسف يحيى الاغا الشنطي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  الأحداثالأحداث  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

Stories with Morals -Sixth story

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

عدد المساهمات : 69433
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2013
العمر : 77
الموقع : الاردن

Stories with Morals -Sixth story Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Stories with Morals -Sixth story   Stories with Morals -Sixth story Emptyالسبت 09 أغسطس 2014, 12:08 am

THE FATHER AND HIS LITTLE SON

Stories with Morals -Sixth story 1386319697_glav

While Dad was polishing his new car, His four years old son picked stone & scratched lines on the side of the car. In his anger, Dad took the child's hand & hit it many times, not Realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, his child said 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' Dad was so hurt. He went back to car and kicked it a lot of times. Sitting back he looked at the scratches, child wrote: I Love you Dad

MORAL OF THE STORY

Anger and Love has no limits

ترجمة القصة

الأب وابنه الصغير

بينما كان الأب يقوم بتلميع سيارته الجديدة إذا بالابن ذو الأربع سنوات يلتقط حجراً ويقوم بعمل خدوش على جانب السيارة وفي قمة غضبه، إذا بالأب يأخذ بيد ابنه ويضربه عليها عدة مرات بدون أن يشعر أنه كان يستخدم 'مفتاح انجليزي' مفك يستخدمه عادة السباكين في فك وربط المواسير، في المستشفى، كان الابن يسأل الأب متى سوف تنمو أصابعي؟ وكان الأب في غاية الألم.
عاد الأب إلى السيارة وبدأ يركلها عدة مرات وعند جلوسه على الأرض، نظر إلى الخدوش التي أحدثها الابن فوجده قد كتب: أنا أحبك يا أبي.

مغزى القصة

الحب والغضب ليس لهما حدود
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shanti.jordanforum.net
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Stories with Morals -Sixth story   Stories with Morals -Sixth story Emptyالسبت 09 أغسطس 2014, 12:09 am

THE BOY AND THE NAILS

There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.” So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was with his efforts and said to him: “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get.” The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get , until there were no nails left in the fence. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again

MORAL OF THE STORY

When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn't matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain

ترجمة القصة

الصبي والمسامير

كان هناك ولد عصبي وكان يفقد صوابه بشكل مستمر فأحضر له والده كيساً مملوءاً بالمسامير وقال له: يا بني أريدك أن تدق مسماراً في سياج حديقتنا الخشبي كلما اجتاحتك موجة غضب وفقدت أعصابك.
وهكذا بدأ الولد بتنفيذ نصيحة والده، فدقّ في اليوم الأول 37 مسماراً، ولكن إدخال المسمار في السياج لم يكن سهلاً. فبدأ يحاول تمالك نفسه عند الغضب، وبعدها وبعد مرور أيام كان يدقّ مسامير أقل، وفي أسابيع تمكن من ضبط نفسه، وتوقف عن الغضب وعن دقّ المسامير، فجاء والده وأخبره بإنجازه ففرح الأب بهذا التحول، وقال له: ولكن عليك الآن يا بني استخراج مسمار لكل يوم يمر عليك لم تغضب فيه.
وبدأ الولد من جديد بخلع المسامير في اليوم الذي لا يغضب فيه حتى انتهى من خلع المسامير التي في السياج.
فجاء إلى والده وأخبره بإنجازه مرة أخرى، فأخذه والده إلى السياج وقال له: يا بني أحسنت صنعاً، ولكن انظر الآن إلى تلك الثقوب في السياج، هذا السياج لن يكون
كما كان أبداً.

مغزى القصة

عندما تقول أشياء في حالة الغضب فإنها تترك آثاراً مثل هذه الثقوب في نفوس الآخرين.

تستطيع أن تطعن الإنسان وتُخرج السكين ولكن لا يهم كم مرة تقول: أنا آسف لأن الجرح سيظل هناك
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Stories with Morals -Sixth story   Stories with Morals -Sixth story Emptyالسبت 09 أغسطس 2014, 12:10 am

Stories with Morals -Sixth story 4f66f70181ee78dc4e871be4c9e393a6

THE WOODMAN AND THE SERPENT

One wintry day a Woodman was tramping home from his work when he saw something black lying on the snow. When he came closer he saw it was a Serpent to all appearance dead. But he took it up and put it in his bosom to warm while he hurried home. As soon as he got indoors he put the Serpent down on the hearth before the fire. The children watched it and saw it slowly come to life again. Then one of them stooped down to stroke it, but the Serpent raised its head and put out its fangs and was about to sting the child to death. So the Woodman seized his axe, and with one stroke cut the Serpent in two

MORAL OF THE STORY

No gratitude from the wicked

ترجمة القصة

الحطاب والأفعى

ذات يوم شتوي بينما كان الحطاب يتسكع عائداً من عمله إلى بيته رأى شيئاً أسود يستلقي على الثلج، وعندما اقترب وجد أنها كانت أفعى تبدو كالميتة للناظرين. أخذها ووضعها في صدره لتدفئتها وركض نحو البيت. ما إن وصل حتى وضعها على الموقد أمام النار. راقبها الأولاد وهي تعود للحياة شيئاً فشيء، ثم انحنى أحدهم عليها يداعبها بيده لكن الأفعى رفعت رأسها وأخرجت مخالبها وكانت على وشك أن تلدغ الولد لدغة قاتلة عندما أمسك الحطاب بفأسه وبضربة واحدة قطعها إلى قسمين.

مغزى القصة

لا عرفان بالجميل من اللئيم
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Stories with Morals -Sixth story   Stories with Morals -Sixth story Emptyالسبت 09 أغسطس 2014, 12:11 am

Stories with Morals -Sixth story 1206170220101778

A MAN AND HIS TWO WIVES

In the old days, when men were allowed to have many wives, a middle-aged Man had one wife that was old and one that was young; each loved him very much, and desired to see him like herself
Now the Man's hair was turning grey, which the young Wife did not like, as it made him look too old for her husband. So every night she used to comb his hair and pick out the white ones. But the elder Wife saw her husband growing grey with great pleasure, for she did not like to be mistaken for his mother. So every morning she used to arrange his hair and pick out as many of the black ones as she could. The consequence was the Man soon found himself entirely bald

MORAL OF THE STORY

Yield to all and you will soon have nothing to yield

ترجمة القصة

رجل وزوجتيه

كان هناك رجل في خريف العمر لديه زوجة مسنة وأخرى شابة، كلاهما تحبانه جدا وكل واحدة تتمنى أن يحبها هي. بدأ الشيب يغزو رأس الرجل، فلم يعجب الزوجة الشابة أن يبدو زوجها عجوزا، لذلك اعتادت كل ليلة أن تمشط شعره وتقتلع الشعرات البيضاء.
لكن الزوجة المسنة كانت سعيدة لشيب زوجها لأنها لم تكن ترغب أن تبدو كأمه، فكانت كل ليلة تمشط شعره وتقتلع أكبر عدد ممكن من الشعرات السوداء. وبالنتيجة سرعان ما وجد الرجل نفسه أصلعاً.

مغزى القصة

استسلم للجميع ولن يبقى لديك شيء لتتنازل عنه
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Stories with Morals -Sixth story   Stories with Morals -Sixth story Emptyالسبت 09 أغسطس 2014, 12:12 am

A FOOLISH MAN AND THE SHOES

Stories with Morals -Sixth story Screen-shot-2012-10-18-at-3.54

In the past there lived a foolish man in a small kingdom called Taw. One day he wanted to buy himself a pair of new shoes. He measured his feet with a ruler first and wrote down his size. But he was in such a hurry to set out that he left it at home When he arrived at a shoe shop, he felt in the pocket only to find that it was not there. So he said apologetically, 'I have left the measurement at home and don't know the size. I'll fetch it in one minute.' With these words he hurried off as fast as his legs could carry him
He ran back home, found it and then to the shop again. But still it took him quite a while and the shop was already closed then. He had gone to all this trouble for nothing and did not get his shoes

MORAL OF THE STORY

If you want to buy shoes for yourself not for someone else, Then why don't you try the shoes on by yourself? Think twice there'll be always solutions for all cases

ترجمة القصة

الرجل الغبي والحذاء

في الماضي عاش رجل غبي في مملكة صغيرة تدعى <تاو> . يوماً ما أراد أن يشتري لنفسه زوجاً جديداً من الأحذية. فقاس قدمه بمسطرة ثم كتب مقاسه. لكنه كان في عجلة من أمره للخروج فنسيها في المنزل.

عندما وصل إلى محل الأحذية تحسس جيبه لكنه لم يجد الورقة. لذا قال معتذراً <لقد تركت القياس في المنزل ولا أعرف المقاس. سوف أبحث عنها في دقيقة واحدة> بهذه الكلمات أسرع الرجل بقدر ما تستطيع ساقيه أن تحمله.
عاد إلى المنزل ووجدها ثم عاد إلى المحل ثانيةً. لكنه مع ذلك أخذ وقتاً وكان المحل مقفل بالفعل حينها. لقد خاض كل هذه المتاعب لأجل لا شيء ولم يحصل على حذائه.

مغزى القصة

إذا أردت أن تشتري حذاءً لنفسك وليس لأحد آخر، لما لا تجرب الحذاء بنفسك؟ فكر جيداً يوجد دائماً حلول لجميع الحالات.
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Stories with Morals -Sixth story   Stories with Morals -Sixth story Emptyالسبت 09 أغسطس 2014, 12:13 am

THE YOUNG THIEF AND HIS MOTHER

A young Man had been caught in
a daring act of theft and had been condemned to be executed for it. He expressed his desire to see his Mother, and to speak with her before he was led to execution, and of course this was granted. When his Mother came to him he said: "I want to whisper to you," and when she brought her ear near him, he nearly bit it off. All the bystanders were horrified, and asked him what he could mean by such brutal and inhuman conduct. "It is to punish her," he said. "When I was young I began with stealing little things, and brought them home to Mother. Instead of rebuking and punishing me, she laughed and said: "It will not be noticed." It is because of her that I am here today

MORAL OF THE STORY

Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart therefrom

ترجمة القصة

اللص الصغير ووالدته

أُلقي القبض على شاب يقوم بعملية سرقة جريئة وحُكِمَ عليه بالإعدام، فعبَّر عن رغبته برؤية أمه والتكلم إليها قبل أن يساق للإعدام، فتم تلبية طلبه.
عندما جاءت أمه قال لها: "أريد أن اهمس لك بشيء" وعندما دنت بأذنها منه كان على وشك اقتلاعها.
ارتاع المتفرجون من تصرفه و سألوه عن سبب هذا السلوك الوحشي واللا إنساني، فأجاب: "عقاباً لها، لأنني عندما كنت صغيراً بدأت بسرقة أشياء صغيرة وكنت أحضرهم للمنزل وبدلاً من تأنيبي وعقابي كانت تضحك وتقول: "لن يلاحظ ذلك أحد". وبسببها أنا هنا اليوم.

مغزى القصة

دربوا الطفل على الطريق الذي يجب أن يمشي فيه وعندما سيكبر لن يغادر هذا الطريق.
ابراهيم الشنطي
Admin
ابراهيم الشنطي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Stories with Morals -Sixth story   Stories with Morals -Sixth story Emptyالسبت 09 أغسطس 2014, 12:13 am

THE BOY AND THE NAILS

There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.” So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was with his efforts and said to him: “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get.” The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get , until there were no nails left in the fence. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again

MORAL OF THE STORY

When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn't matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain

ترجمة القصة

الصبي والمسامير

كان هناك ولد عصبي وكان يفقد صوابه بشكل مستمر فأحضر له والده كيساً مملوءاً بالمسامير وقال له: يا بني أريدك أن تدق مسماراً في سياج حديقتنا الخشبي كلما اجتاحتك موجة غضب وفقدت أعصابك.
وهكذا بدأ الولد بتنفيذ نصيحة والده، فدقّ في اليوم الأول 37 مسماراً، ولكن إدخال المسمار في السياج لم يكن سهلاً. فبدأ يحاول تمالك نفسه عند الغضب، وبعدها وبعد مرور أيام كان يدقّ مسامير أقل، وفي أسابيع تمكن من ضبط نفسه، وتوقف عن الغضب وعن دقّ المسامير، فجاء والده وأخبره بإنجازه ففرح الأب بهذا التحول، وقال له: ولكن عليك الآن يا بني استخراج مسمار لكل يوم يمر عليك لم تغضب فيه.
وبدأ الولد من جديد بخلع المسامير في اليوم الذي لا يغضب فيه حتى انتهى من خلع المسامير التي في السياج.
فجاء إلى والده وأخبره بإنجازه مرة أخرى، فأخذه والده إلى السياج وقال له: يا بني أحسنت صنعاً، ولكن انظر الآن إلى تلك الثقوب في السياج، هذا السياج لن يكون
كما كان أبداً.

مغزى القصة

عندما تقول أشياء في حالة الغضب فإنها تترك آثاراً مثل هذه الثقوب في نفوس الآخرين.

تستطيع أن تطعن الإنسان وتُخرج السكين ولكن لا يهم كم مرة تقول: أنا آسف لأن الجرح سيظل هناك

Stories with Morals -Sixth story
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Stories with Morals
»  صور طبية التشريح - Anatomy Sixth part
» Story of The People of the Cave قصة أصحاب الكهف

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الشنطي :: كتب وروابات مشاهير شخصيات صنعت لها .... :: روايات-